Important I'm New! What should I do?

1 reply
Votes:
+550
Admins
Online on Site
Drug Lord
welcome-to-our-team-our-welcoming-ministries-team-es2nzk-clipart.jpg

New to House Rousseau and just accepted into the guild?

Well first of all, welcome! We are a bigger guild, but don't worry! We have ways to get you up to speed, keep you on track, and keep the 'small guild' feel in some settings while also offering you the bigger guild advantages!

Here are some quick tips of what to check out to get you involved, but please remember to read the letters you were sent thoroughly. They have lots of good info! Also, if you have not yet been formally accepted, please wait to carry out the below listed functions until after the acceptance has occurred. Thank you!

soft%20slit%20separator.png
1. Read through the Code of Conduct.

2. Read up on the History of House Rousseau, how the The Ladder works, and more on your requested Division!

3. Find out what The Inn looks like in-character with the 'additional' rooms and floors we added with our imagination as well as more role play details of The Inn's services!

4. Read up on what has happened so far in the past 'seasons' of Current Archives! This is where you will check out the most recent Season regularly to keep track of what you miss.

5. Start a character sheet.

6. Introduce yourself to us.

7. Send a message or contact the Capo of the Division of which you are wanting to join! Check out the Current Leadership to find your Capo. Your Division will be your 'small group' that serves as your 'home base', but all Divisions work together as a whole!

8. Join our Discord server after you have been accepted! Ask an officer for an invite code. We have OOC chatter, announcements, and even IC channels for you to RP in (text format only for RP)!

Hopefully this helps get you started!

welcome-home-1.png

In Game Username: @EmberBlue
Characters: Rhea Rousseau the Drug Lord || Rasati and Jawem || Wrenowith the Dark Witch || Saasi'la the Fortune Teller || Ludia the Liquidator
Journals: Dreams of My Father - Journal of Rhea Rousseau || House Rousseau Archives || What Darkness Holds: The History and Journals of Wrenowith

Posted Jul 8, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 29, 17
Skooma Via...
List
Undo
Votes:
+550
Admins
Online on Site
Drug Lord
Updated!

In Game Username: @EmberBlue
Characters: Rhea Rousseau the Drug Lord || Rasati and Jawem || Wrenowith the Dark Witch || Saasi'la the Fortune Teller || Ludia the Liquidator
Journals: Dreams of My Father - Journal of Rhea Rousseau || House Rousseau Archives || What Darkness Holds: The History and Journals of Wrenowith

Posted Dec 20, 15 · OP
NoticeNotices