Why are we employing "Member of the Month"? Well that's simple!
Our members are worth it! We want to recognize you for your hard work and participation. It's not an ego thing! With every nomination being private and no voting occurring, it is simply just show people we appreciate them. This shows how much we appreciate good communication and positive energy within our guild! It's motivational! Rewarding our hard-working members can help inspire others! And we are a family! Let's show it!
1. Any member is able to nominate persons from the ranks of:
Soldier (New Members included).
2. Nominations must be sent to me, Ember Blue, in private enjin message. ALL NOMINATIONS ARE KEPT PRIVATE. From that point, they will be shared with the Officer Team to choose one winner each month. Each message must include:
Nominators name and @handle.
In-game @handle of the nominated.
Enjin profile link of the nominated.
Paragraph detailing reason for nomination.
A picture that person might use for their character, or OF their character - but SHUSH! Keep it a secret
3. To be eligible, the person being nominated:
Must be a House Rousseau member for at least two weeks.
Cannot have received Member of the Month in the month prior.
Must follow the Code of Conduct.
Must be an active member.
Must have shown some significant act of service, positivity, exceeding expectations, motivational or inspirational, or hard-working.
4. Upon receiving nominations, Leadership will vote and choose the Member of the Month based off of the above eligibility requirements and qualifications.
5. Nominations can be received up to 1 week prior to the 1st of every month.